The call for proposals for the 49th annual ACM SIGUCCS conference is officially open! Connect with your higher education peers and submit a proposal to present in sunny San Diego in March of 2022. Whether you want to reflect on your experiences from the past year, speak about moving forward, or talk technical, we want to hear from you. Grants for participation in the Annual Conference are available! Visit our website for more details.
Present on your experiences in the following topics:
- Strategy, Leadership, and Professional Development
- Communication, Training, and Documentation
- Instructional Technology and Design
- Infrastructure, Security and Operations
- Service Desk and Service Management
Proposals on all topics will be considered!
Presentation formats at SIGUCCS 2022:
- Presentation: 60 minute session that includes time for Q&A
- Poster: Content presented as text and graphics on a poster, presented individually to interested attendees
- Lightning Talks: 5-7 minute presentation as part of a session composed of several short talks
- Panel/Facilitated Discussion: One or more presenters collaboratively leading a 60-minute session on a specific topic.
All presenters will have their papers and/or abstracts published in the ACM SIGUCCS conference proceedings. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. If you have questions about papers, abstracts, or inclusion in the proceedings, contact the Program Chair.
Submit your proposal here the CFP
will close on July 15th. Deadline extended to July 21st!
Join us in San Diego, CA on March 27th-30th, 2022
Today’s IT professionals are preparing to meet the challenges of tomorrow. At the ACM SIGUCCS 2022 Annual Conference, IT professionals in all roles, from helpdesk to CIO, share our experiences, build our networks, and come together for the betterment of our organizations and our industry.