Registration is OPEN Register now!
THERE WILL BE NO ONSITE REGISTRATION.
Join SIGUCCS for $25 and save up to $125 on your registration! Check your ACM/SIGUCCS membership.
|registration deadline||by Jan 6||by Feb 17||after Feb 17|
|SIGUCCS or ACM Member||$625||$700||$850|
|Student / Emeritus||$250||$250||$250|
If you have questions about registration, please send email to email@example.com.
- International Attendees: ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds: Refunds are subject to a $50 processing fee. Registration may be transferred to another attendee from the same institution. There will be no refunds after March 3, 2023.
- Emeritus Registrations: Emeritus is defined as a person who has retired but is still a member of SIGUCCS and/or ACM.
- Student Registrations: Full time student registrants will be asked to show proof of full time enrollment in a degree granting program. People who are working full time and taking classes are NOT considered full time students and will not be granted the full time student registration rate. The intent of the full time student rate is to allow institutions to send student employees as part of their professional development.
- Attendance Grants: SIGUCCS offers a few grants each year to provide partial support for individuals in institutions of higher education to participate in the annual SIGUCCS Conference. This support is funded by SIGUCCS and consists of a full registration and up to 4 nights of hotel room accommodations. More details are available at: https://siguccs.org/wp/attend/conference-attendance-grants/. Grant applications were due November 1, 2022.
- Attendees should be aware of ACM’s Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities and COVID-19 Guidelines.
- Optional: Chicago Landmark Tour 3/27/2023 @6pm ($50)
Join SIGUCCS attendees for the best view in Chicago. 360 CHICAGO Observation Deck offers breathtaking panoramic views of Chicago from 1,000 feet above the famed Magnificent Mile. The observation deck is the home of TILT – Chicago’s highest thrill ride. After we visit 360 Chicago, enjoy Chicago Style Deep Dish Pizza at Gino’s East (ticket includes all entry fees and pizza, salad, dessert, soft drinks, tax and tip). If you need to pay for the Landmark Tour with a separate payment method, do your initial registration without the Tour, and when you receive the email confirming registration, edit/modify your registration to add the Tour and then you will be able to use a separate payment at that time.