Want to reach a decision-maker? Come to SIGUCCS, where you will meet both current and future leaders in higher education. The conference is attended by technologists, managers, directors, CIOs, and Vice Presidents with an average of sixteen years of experience from a wide variety of colleges and universities.
For more information about becoming an exhibitor at SIGUCCS 2023, please contact Parrish Nnambi.
- 65% of SIGUCCS attendees make or influence decisions for their institutions
- 52% of attendees come for the technical sessions offered and the solutions presented
- 48% of attendees come to talk to each other about their jobs and the tools they use
SIGUCCS is unique in its diversity of attendees (help desk personnel to CIOs), topics (technical sessions to career advancement), nationally-renowned speakers, and having a schedule that facilitates networking with peers and exhibitors.
SIGUCCS also fosters personal connections between exhibitors and attendees. Whether it’s the opportunity for an in-depth discussion outside of sessions or over a meal, you get far more than a name, title and business card.
Monday, March 27: 11:30am – 4:00pm
Tuesday, March 28: 11:30am – 3:00pm
Tuesday, March 28: 7:00pm – 9:00pm (Poster & exhibitor showcase)
Wednesday, March 29: 11:30am – 4:00pm
$3,500 gets you:
- 6′ Table in Exhibitor Area
- Two Conference Registrations
- Name & Logo on Conference Website and Mobile App
- Acknowledgement of participation at opening session
- Access to Attendee List*
- Participation in Networking Events
Contact Parrish for additional branding opportunities (refreshment breaks, hospitality events, professional development event).