Volunteers make SIGUCCS happen and we are happy to have your help – whether you can give one hour or several, it all makes a difference.
Positions are described below. You will be able to sign up for your own shifts, on a first come first served basis.
If you’re interested, please fill out this form to let us know your volunteering preferences!
- Pre-Event: Correspond with presenter(s) prior to event to obtain bio
- Call session to order and introduce speaker at conference
- Provide 15 min, 5 min and End timekeeping notice to help presenter
- Formally end session, remind attendees to send feedback
Registration Desk Host
- Welcome attendees as they arrive
- Provide registration packet with name tag and conference info
- Answer miscellaneous questions about schedule, wifi, etc…
- Direct attendees to conference rooms, hospitality suite, restrooms, etc…
Hospitality Suite Host
- Host nightly activities in the hospitality suite!
- Assist with setup, clean up, answer attendee questions
- Document all conference activities and attendee participation
- Morning/afternoon/evening gatherings
- Candids from conference activities